Saturday 30 May 2020

Pyaar Ka Panchnama:'Pyaar Ka Panchnama' Fame Actress is Preparing to Scare, will be seen in a Horror film

Tibetan and Young star Nusharat Bharucha who has worked in films like 'Pyaar Ka Panchnama', 'Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety' and 'Dream Girl' will be a part of this film.
Following the announcement of a multi-platform content between India's Abundantia Entertainment and USA's Crypt TV (Crypt TV), the two companies have announced their first production. Together they will make the film 'Chhori'. This will be a Hindi remake of a hit Marathi horror film 'Lapachhapi'. Talented and young star Nushrat Bharucha who has worked in films like 'Pyaar Ka Panchnama', 'Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety' and 'Dream Girl' will be a part of this film. Vishal Furia will direct this film. Right now the script is in the works and Vishal Kapoor is writing it.

Nushrat Bharucha says about this, 'I am very excited to be a part of Chori. This style excites me and this fact. The story makes it believable and impressive. I want to work with Vishal Furia and I am happy that we are finally working on Chori, which is very close to his heart. Abundantia Entertainment and Vikram Malhotra have always supported high-quality, progressive stories and are known for making films with strong female voices. We partnered with international producers such as Crypt TV and its CEO Jack Davis, whose expertise in the genre is unparalleled, making it even more thrilling. I have thoroughly enjoyed some of his content and in my first meeting with Jack, we immediately got involved with how we envisioned this genre and the film. I look forward to starting my experience with each one of THEM
Producer Vikram Malhotra said, 'Abundantia Entertainment has always believed in supporting progressive and enjoyable stories. I am glad that we are taking our content philosophy forward in partnership with Crypt TV and Jack Davis. I believe that our collaboration on this film will allow us to create some horror content under our latest vertical psych. I am also happy to partner with Nushrat. I have seen him grow as an artist and his dedication to his art is amazing. Nusrat's appeal to the youth will help to run the film with fans of the genre. I am particularly happy to work with a young filmmaker like Vishal, who has woven a clear story that is on all subjects.

Director  says, 'When I first heard that Vikram Malhotra and Abundantia Entertainment were considering a remake of my film, I was thrilled because I want to say more with this story. Getting the chance to see the film again has been a wonderful experience. I want to take the remake a few steps further and make a much more effective, scary, and thrilling film. More because I am still grateful for all the love I received for Lapachappi. The partnership with Vikram and his team with Jack Davis has been an amazing process and I believe that we can all take this film to even greater heights. Nushrat is a very strong and promising actress, and I believe she is capable of playing a strong role as an actress. I want to partner with him for some time and I am happy that we finally have a film.

No comments:

Post a Comment