Friday 19 June 2020

'Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai' fame actress Chahat Khanna is in depression due to failed relationships

TV's well-known actress Chahat Khanna was in the news recently due to her personal life. For the past few weeks, the actress's name has been associated with Punjabi and Bollywood singer Mika Singh, and the couple admitted a few days ago that the two got an opportunity to understand each other during the lockdown. On the other hand, Chahat Khanna and Mika Singh have been in the news continuously for the past several days by sharing romantic pictures taken with each other on social media. Now among all these, Chahat Khanna has told that he is in depression.

Recently there was a question about wanting a single mom. In such a situation, people heard a lot of hard work. She also wrote a post on her Instagram and said that I am not running away from anything. While talking to ETimes, Chahat Khanna has said, 'I did not know about depression. If I had an idea of ​​this, I would have come out of it. It took time for me and my counselor to understand that I was going through this disease. I did not know when it made me a victim. I am constantly struggling with it and trying to get out of it.

Chahat Khanna has recently closed all his social media accounts. Talking about this, he said, 'I want to stay away from the fake world and do something in life. This is the reason why I have distanced myself from social media. I am happy even after being away from social media and my life is going well.
 Please tell that Chahat Khanna was seen in Sanjay Dutt's film Prasthanam. The actress played Manisha Koirala's daughter in this film. Apart from this film, he has also worked in Chahat 7½ Phere. More than a Wedding. Actress Chahat Khanna gained a lot of popularity with the supporting role in the show 'Bade Achhe Lagte Hain'. After this show, this relationship is called Kya, and a TV show has appeared in Kabul. Chahat's first TV show came in 2002 titled 'Saatchi Baat Sab Jag Jag Jaane'. Fans also call him Half Kareena and Half Katrina.

No comments:

Post a Comment