Saturday 20 June 2020

Ali Fazal Remembers Mother coming, shares photo of college days

Ali Fazal Shares Emotional Post After Mother's Demise, Richa ...
Ali Fazal Remembers Mother 
Recently Ali Fazal's mother passed away. Ali remembers seeing him in pictures after he left. He has shared one such memorable moment with his mother.

Actor Ali Fazal recently lost his mother. The actor gave information about this on social media. He tweeted that he and his mother were even here. She will always be remembered. Now Ali has shared his old picture by remembering his mother. Ali's mother can be seen in the college uniform in this black and white photo.

Ali Fazal shared this picture on Instagram. Explaining the picture, the actor wrote - 'Taking an oath of office of President of Union in Aligarh Muslim University College Union'. Even before this, Ali shared a photo with his mother, writing- 'This moon will not be able to be described in pictures. But there are only pictures inside, some inside here. You will not be closer to this woman. There was a lot left, a lot was gone, there was a lot to be said and a lot to see… but you and I know… this world was not for you my life. Our secret will remain with Doctor Who and the story of his adventures will remain in your diary.

Ali also wrote - 'What we wrote and what we burned. So my mother, my book, my life, you want to build a house above… and I know that you will do it very well. So now you can. I am putting this picture because it is one of those selected photos in which we are chilling. And he (addressing his mother) had told me that I can put it on social media and also said that don't share much knowledge, no one would want to listen to you. I will add some more pictures. Don't mind guys I make all these archives for myself here.

Richa Chadha also expressed regret

Richa Chadha also expressed regret at the news of Ali's mother's demise. He shared a photo on Instagram and wrote - 'Love hurts at the end. Aunt, you left us. But you will always be around us. I will always remember you as the woman who was ahead of her time. A tremendous reader, feminist and cupcake lover. I promise you will take care of your son. I hope you find peace. And I am missing you right now.

Please tell Ali Fazal and Richa Chadha were to get married this year. Due to the virus coronavirus, he postponed it. They have decided to get married after everything becomes normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment