Wednesday 27 May 2020

Actor Kiran Kumar Won the Battle with Corona, Third Test came Negative

Kiran Kumar told that my family is still strictly following self-isolation at home.
Actor Kiran Kumar has won the battle of Corona. On 14 May, Corona's test report came positive, after which he was taking special care of himself. Recently he had his third test, in which he was found to be negative (Kiran Rao 3rd Covid 19 Test Negative). He had quarantined himself in a room in his bungalow and now he is feeling better.

Kiran Kumar said that my family is still strictly following self-isolation at home. I did not have any symptoms of infection and I have not had any problem other than boredom due to quarantine. He said that by compulsion to stay alone, I am looking at small happiness in life and introspecting

He said, 'Today the test results of Covid19 have come negative and I am happy to say that my test has come negative. My family is still following self-isolation at home. During the separation, I had no complaints other than boredom. I started focusing on the small pleasures of life.

Throughout the day, besides doing meditation, yoga, watching OT content and reading books, which I had bought for a long time. If someone asks me what I have learned during this time, it is here that there is no need to fear. We took every precaution to avoid Corona, and yet it happened. Whereas we thought it was a completely sanitized place. Yet it has come, we are learning to live with it '.

This is such a strange time that a seasonal phlegm or cough seems too frightening. The more difficult people are to self-isolate, the more difficult it is to take care of them.

Let us know that even before Kiran Kumar many people of the industry have been found corona infected. First of all, everyone was surprised when singer Kanika Kapoor was found corona positive. At the same time, producer Karim Morani and his two daughters Joa Morani and Shazia Morani Corona were found infected. However, all of them were immediately admitted to the hospital and got well and went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment